A non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization
TeenBuilding-USA is an incorporated nonprofit agency organized for the purpose of increasing high school graduation rates, promoting higher education, and providing a positive venue for teens to develop life leadership skills that emphasize personal and academic accountability.
TeenBuildingUSA | PO Box 2269 | Ewa Beach, HI 96706 | Call us: 855.654.3201
TeenBuildingUSA has been approved for exemption from Federal income tax by the Internal Revenue Service under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
TeenBuildingUSA is a non-profit organization qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devices, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the Code.
Developing Tomorrow's Leaders Today
Donate... it's tax-deductible!
Your donations are fully tax - deductible
Your donations enable us to keep our mission going.
- We accept and appreciate donations of all types. We also accept in-kind gifts.
- For monetary donations, select your option. Please note, for option 4, you may name your own specific amount.
- If you prefer to send a check or money order, or if you would like to discuss bequeaths, devices, transfers, or gifts, please contact us.
- We use PayPal's Donation Services to accept donations - one of the safest methods available.
- You will receive a receipt.